David Frum Biography | Wikipedia
David Frum is a Canadian-American Tv personality, Political commentator and a former speechwriter for President George W. Bush currently serving as a senior editor on The Atlantic and a contributor on MSNBC News. He is also the author of the first book where he describes his time working for the George Bush administration. Furn even worked as a senior board director of the Republican Jewish Coalition, the anti-drug policy and vice chairman of the R Street Institute.
David Frum Education
Frum attended the University of Toronto Schools where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history. He also returned to the same university and earned his master’s degree in history in 1982. David also received a Juris Doctor degree from Harvard Law School back in 1987.
David Frum Age
How old is David? Frum is 61 years old as of 2021. He was born David Jeffrey Frum on June 3, 1960, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. His birthday is celebrated on June 3rd every year. His zodiac birth sign is Gemini. ALSO READ: Kyra Phillips
David Frum Nationality | Ethnicity
Frum holds Canadian-American nationality and citizenship by birth. He was born in Toronto, Canada to a Jewish middle class and moved to the United States further his college studies. He is of white Canadian descent/ ethnicity/heritage.
David Frum Height
David stands at an average height of 5 feet 10 inches. He also maintains an average bodyweight of around 68 kilograms. However, information regarding his other body measurements is currently not yet available. Frum’s hair color is gray and his eye color is ocean blue.
David Frum Mother | Father | Parents
Frum was born into a Jewish family living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada but moved to the United States when he was older. He grew up as the son of the late Barbara Frum (mother) and Murray Frum (father). His late father worked as a dentist while his mother was a New York-born Jouralkist who moved to Canada and worked as a news anchor for a local station in Canada. David’s father has polish descent. He has a sister named Linda Frum who is a member of the Senate of Canada. Frum has one stepbrother named Matthew.
David Frum Wife
Is David Married? Frum is currently married to his wife, Danielle Crittenden. She is a well-known writer and the stepdaughter of a Toronto Sun editor named Peter Worthington. The two love birds met and got married in a private wedding ceremony that was attended by close friends and family. David and his wife now share three children and they reside in New York, USA.
David Frum Podcast Appearances
In addition to his work on MSNBC, David has made over twenty-five guest appearances on various podcast series like the Talking Feds, The Femsplalners Podcast, Valentines’s Day Special and many more on Spotify. In the podcast, Frum discusses current matters and other related political topics.
David Frum Email | Contact
Information regarding David’s e-mail address is currently not yet available. This is because he likes to keep his personal contacts away from the public. Nevertheless, you can visit David’s official website to get more details about his personal contacts.
David Frum Salary
Frum working as the senior editor for The Atlantic and a contributor on MSNBC News based in New York City, earns an annual salary ranging from $95,000 to $100,000.
David Frum The Atlantic | MSNBC
Frum currently serves as a senior editor for The Atlantic and as a columnist for MSNBC News based in New York City. David first began his career as an appointed speechwriter based in the White House after President George W. Bush won the election in 2000. From there, he was chosen to work as a foreign national working within the Bush White House administration.
In 2005, David left the White House and began making appearances on radio and television. He first served as a commentator for American Public’s Media’s Marketplace until 2007. David then went on to appear on a weekly radio talk show called Left, Right & Center on KCRW in Santa Monica, California.
He then served as an Opinion column for CNN News in 2013 where he wrote various columns for the Congress for gun control legislation, suicide, domestic abuse among other topics. In 2014, he analyzed the role of Edward Snowden in Vladimir Putin’s public program. Additionally, Frum has a huge reputation for being an outspoken critic in the media. He criticized the Republican Party after 2008 and denounced every anti-Obama theory in 2015.
David Frum Net Worth
Frum is a renowned American Tv personality, Political commentator and a former speechwriter for President George W. Bush who has an estimated net worth of around $5.3 million dollars as of 2021.
David Frum Books
- Trumpocalypse: Restoring American Democracy
- Trumpocracy: The Corruption of the American Republic
- Why Romney Lost (And What the GOP Can Do About It)
- Comeback: Conservatism That Can Win Again. New York City: Doubleday
- Perle, Richard (2004). An End to Evil: How to Win the War on Terror
- The Right Man: The Surprise Presidency of George W. Bush
- How We Got Here: The 70’s: The Decade That Brought You Modern Life—For
- Better or Worse. New York: Basic Books
- What’s Right: The New Conservative Majority and the Remaking of America.
- Basic Books
- What’s Right: The New Conservatism and What It Means for Canada.
- Mississauga, Ontario: Random House of Canada.
David Frum Quotes
- Think tanks do have points of view, and they are absolutely entitled to defend them.
- Nobody ever won an election by spitting at his political opponents.
- To balance China, the democracies will need new friends – and India with its fast-growing economy, youthful population, and democratic politics seems the obvious candidate.
- A presidential speech is always the work of many hands.
- The great power the president has is that he is the most prominent person in the biggest media event on the planet. He has the attention of the nation and the world. When he speaks, everybody listens.