Bill Melugin Biography
Bill Melugin is an American award-winning journalist, anchor, and reporter currently serving as an investigative reporter at FOX 11 in Los Angeles, California. Before joining FOX 11, he served for two years as an anchor and investigative reporter at WJZY-TV in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Bill Melugin Education
Bill is a graduate of the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication at Arizona State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Journalism and a minor in Spanish Linguistics.
Bill Melugin Reporter Age
Melugin is 36 years old as of 2021. He was born on February 26, 1985, in Orange County, California, United States of America. He celebrates his birthday on 26th February. ALSO READ: Matt Finn
Bill Melugin Height
Bill stands at an average height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m). His other body measurements are currently not available.
Bill Melugin Parents
Melugin was born and raised in Orange County, California where his family currently lives. His father died on December 5, 2016. However, information regarding his other family members including her mother and siblings is currently under research and will be updated once confirmed.
Bill Melugin Wife
Bill currently dates her girlfriend/fiancee Katy Johnson. an American creator, model, and founder of the Non Profit #Onemedelmission. However, more information about their relationship is currently under research.
Bill Melugin Salary
Melugin working as an investigative reporter at FOX 11 in Los Angeles, California earns an annual salary of $76,546.
Bill Melugin Net Worth
Bill as an accomplished American award-winning journalist, anchor, and reporter has an estimated net worth of $1 million.
Bill Melugin FOX News
Melugin is a multiple EMMY, Murrow, and Golden Mike award-winning currently serving as an investigative reporter for FOX 11 in Los Angeles, California. He joined FOX News in June 2017.
Bill is the 2018 and 2019 beneficiary of the RTNA’s Golden Mike Award for “Best Investigative Journalism” in southern California, and the champ of the 2019 Television Academy EMMY for insightful reporting. Melugin is likewise the beneficiary of a 2018 local Edward R. Murrow grant for hard news reporting.
Before joining FOX 11, Melugin filled in as an anchor and analytical reporter at WJZY-TV in Charlotte, North Carolina for over two years, where he won a 2017 local Edward R. Murrow grant for breaking news reporting and won the SPJ’s public Sigma Delta Chi grant for best breaking news reporting for his live inclusion of the Charlotte riots. Melugin started his vocation as a reporter and fill-in anchor at KFOX-TV in El Paso Texas for a very long time. He grew up watching FOX 11, and his family actually lives in Orange County.
Bill Melugin Awards
- 2017 EMMY for Spot news.
- 2017 National SPJ Sigma Delta Chi Award for large market breaking news.
- 2017 Edward R. Murrow Regional Award for large market breaking news.
- 2014 Texas State Teacher’s Association School Bell Award for education reporting.
- 2014 National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, Lone Star Chapter EMMA Winner – Special Assignment.
- 2014 National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, Lone Star Chapter EMMA Honorable Mention- Spot news.
- Nominated for a 2014 Lone Star EMMY under the “Specialty Reporting” category.
- 1st place nationally, SPJ Mark of Excellence Awards, General News Reporting
- 3rd place nationally, BEA Festival of Media Arts, Hard News Reporting
- 25th place nationally, Hearst Journalism Awards