Chanel Ayan Net Worth, Husband, Bio, Age, Birthday, Dubai, Height, Son and Model

  • Post author:
  • Post last modified:02/07/2023
Chanel Ayan Photo
Chanel Ayan Photo

Chanel Ayan Biography

Chanel Ayan is a Kenyan-born, Somali and Ethiopian supermodel and businesswoman well known as a featured host of beauty and fashion campaigns in Dubai. She is also developing a makeup and skincare line with celebrity makeup artist Toni Malt.

Chanel, the renowned socialite, is celebrated for her elegance and impeccable style, as well as her thriving talent agency. As an expert in fashion and beauty, she has taken on a new venture in collaboration with celebrity makeup artist Toni Malt (Ayan by Toni Malt and Ayan Skin) to create a revolutionary makeup and skincare line. Their joint mission is to empower women globally by providing transformative looks and enhancing confidence through their exceptional products. RELATED: Madison Alworth

Chanel Ayan Age and Birthday

How old is Chanel? Chanel is 45 years old as of 2023. Ayan was born on June 7, 1978, in Malanba, Kenya. Her birthday is always celebrated on June 7th of every year.

Chanel Ayan Education

Chanel attended and graduated from a local private school in Kenya. Though, her educational background is currently under review.

Chanel Ayan Nationality and Ethnicity

Ayan is Kenyan-born, Somali and Ethiopian citizen. She was born and raised in Malanba, Kenya. She belongs to the Kenyan-Somalian-Ethiopian ethnicity/heritage/ancestry.

Chanel Ayan Height

How tall is Chanel? She stands at an average height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m) and maintains a body weight of 55 kg. RELATED: Brandy Campbell

Chanel Ayan Family

Chanel was born and raised in Kenya by her parents. Though, she has not yet updated her family members’ information in the public domain. She grew up alongside her five siblings whose details are currently under review.

Chanel Ayan Husband

Is Chanel married? Chanel is currently married to her Brazilian husband Lucas Salves. The couple first met in Brazil and at that time she was 17 years while her husband was 22 years old. Details about their wedding is under review.

Chanel Ayan Son

Chanel and her husband Lucas are proud parents to a son by the name of Taj Salves. More information about their son is currently under research.

Chanel Ayan Net Worth

Chanel is a Kenyan-born, Somali and Ethiopian supermodel and businesswoman with an estimated net worth of $2 million. RELATED: Katie Byrne

Chanel Ayan Bravo’s Real Housewives of Dubai

Since its premiere on June 1, 2022, Bravo’s Real Housewives of Dubai has captivated audiences worldwide. However, the inaugural episode, while entertaining, didn’t quite match the explosive anticipation. It incorporated classic elements of the Real Housewives franchise, such as manufactured drama, ostentatious displays of wealth, and gossipy lunches. Yet, Real Housewives of Dubai possesses its own unique style right from the beginning.

Before the first episode kicks off, a disclaimer appears, reminding viewers that the views, information, or opinions expressed in the show solely belong to the individuals featured and do not represent Emirate society as a whole. This upfront acknowledgment sets the stage for the culturally diverse and multifaceted narrative that follows.

The show begins with a brief historical overview of the emirate, juxtaposing footage from 1966 with present-day scenes along Sheikh Zayed Road. The initial segment primarily focuses on showcasing the modern lifestyle in the city, accompanied by captivating stock footage of iconic landmarks such as Palm Jumeirah, Burj Khalifa, and Dubai Marina. As the footage rolls, Brooks, one of the cast members, emphasizes the fact that only 12 percent of Dubai’s population comprises locals, while the remaining 88 percent are expatriates. He boldly declares, “Forget about the new Middle East; this is the new world.”

Each cast member then takes a moment to express their love for Dubai, highlighting the city’s abundant business opportunities and its multicultural nature. The diverse range of opinions provides a glimpse into the individual perspectives that shape the cast members’ experiences. Notably, the topic of gender roles surfaces, as an off-screen producer engages Ali in a discussion. The producer asserts, “Most people think women in Dubai are submissive,” to which Ali firmly responds, “They obviously haven’t been to Dubai.”