Originally published on famousintel.com
Trevor Engelson Biography and Wiki
Trevor Engelson is a famous American film director, producer, and talent agent. His film and television credits include producing the film Remembrance Me (2010). He is well known as Meghan Markle’s ex-husband. Engelson began his career as a production assistant before moving into talent management and launching his own production company, Underground, in 2001.
Trevor Engelson Education
Engelson went to John L. Miller Great Neck North High School before going to the University of Southern California to study journalism.
Trevor Engelson Age
How old is Trevor? Engelson is 45 years old as of 2021. He was born Trevor Jeo Engelson in Great Neck, New York, United States of America on October 23, 1976.
Trevor Engelson Height
Trevor stands at a height of 5’10” (178 cm). ALSO READ: Ina Garten
Trevor Engelson Family and Parents
He was born and raised in Great Neck, New York, the United States of America, however, attempts to establish the identities of his family, his mother, and his father was in vain since no information about them is available to the public. It’s therefore not known whether she has any siblings. We will keep you posted once we come across this information.
Trevor Engelson Wife| Married
Since 2019, Engelson has been married to Tracey Kurland. They began dating in November 2017 and married on June 1, 2018. Before his second marriage, Trevor dated Bethenny Frankel of The Real Housewives of New York City.
Trevor Engelson Meghan Markle
Engelson and the Duchess of Sussex were previously married. The former couple met and started dating in 2004. Meghan and Engelson tied the knot at the Jamaica Inn in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, on September 10, 2011. After eighteen months, they divorced without fault in August 2013, citing irreconcilable differences. Meghan later dated and married Prince Harry.
Trevor Engelson’s Net Worth
Trevor has an estimated net worth of 7 million dollars.
Trevor Engelson Film Director, producer, and Career
Engelson worked as a production assistant before moving into talent management and launching his own production company, Underground, in 2001. He has produced a number of films and television shows. Among them are Remember Me, Outpost 37, License to Wed, and All About Steve. In addition, he created the television series Snowfall. In 2018, Engelson was set to start work on a fictional drama about a British prince for Fox Broadcasting.
He co-produced the comedy film ‘All About Steve,’ starring Sandra Bullock, Thomas Haden Church, and Bradley Cooper, with Sandra Bullock and Mary McLaglen in 2009. In 2010, he co-starred with popular teen heartthrob Robert Pattinson in the romantic coming-of-age drama film ‘Remember Me.’ Engelson has also produced a number of television shows, including the upcoming FX original drama series ‘Snowfall,’ which will debut in 2017. He is also thriving in his career as a manager, working with several prominent clients in Los Angeles, CA, including screenwriters, actors, novelists, and film directors, including Academy Award-nominated director John Singleton.
Trevor Engelson Movies |TV Shows
- 2018–present – Heathers as an Executive producer
- 2018 – Harry and Meghan: A Windsor Wedding (documentary) as an actor (himself)
- 2018 – The After Party as a Producer
- 2018 – Dr. Sensitive as a Producer
- 2018 – 13 Minutes as a Producer
- 2017 – Give Me Future as an Executive producer
- 2017 – L.A. Burning: The Riots 25 Years Later as an Executive producer
- 2017–present – Snowfall Executive producer as an Executive producer for 11 episodes
- 2016 – Rise as a Producer
- 2016 – Incarnate as a Producer
- 2014 – Outpost 37 as a Producer
- 2013 – Supernatural as an Executive producer
- 2013–present – Bastards as a Producer
- 2013–present – Bad Advice from My Brother as a Producer
- 2012 – Amber Alert as a Producer
- 2010 – Remember Me as a Producer
- 2009 – All About Steve as an Executive producer
- 2007 – License to Wed as a Co-producer
- 2006 – Zoom as an Executive producer
- 2006 – Santa Baby as a Co-executive producer